River Rafting in Rishikesh Starting Again from September 2014
As the monsoon season comes to an end, rafting lovers must be already looking forward to some thrilling water taming sessions. For the adventure freaks, it is good news that Rafting and Camping in Rishikesh is starting again from September. The best destination for white water river rafting in India, Rishikesh is once again gearing up after its annual break to receive throngs of visitors heading here to have fun and unwind.
Adding to the excitement of rafting in Rishikesh, Alaknanda River Adventure Camp is also opening after the annual monsoon break. This year the camp is opening on 20th September 2014 and will remain open till the 1st week of June 2015. The avid adventurers can start booking online now to avoid rush; visitors can expect a thrilling experience in the strong rapids of the fierce Ganges.
Enjoy a lavish stay on the riverside at our camp by choosing your accommodation from 40 luxury safari tents set with dry pit toilet, bathroom tent, dining tent, parachute tent and all that is required to enjoy a lavish stay.
Alaknanda River Adventure Camp is located at Byasi on the banks of River Ganga on the Rishikesh-Devprayag road (260 kilometers from Delhi/30 kilometers from Rishikesh). Delhi-based travellers can reach Rishikesh within 6 hours by car. The camp is set in one of the biggest secluded sandy beaches of the pristine Ganges where gurgling water hits the giant rocks and generate a romantic feel.
Organized under the close vigilance of experts, the rafting expeditions are designed to satiate the hunger of thrill seekers while reducing threat to human life to a minimum. The rapid grades here range between Class 1 to Class 4+ and meet the needs of both beginners & experts. Among all the rafting stretches, Brahmpuri – Rishikesh (9 kms/1.30 hrs), Shivpuri to Rishikesh (16 kms/3:00 hrs), Marine Drive to Rishikesh (26 kms/4.30 hrs) and Kaudiyala to Rishikesh (36 kms/7-8 hrs) are the most popular among adventure lovers.
- 1. Important Things to Consider While River Rafting
- 2. 5 Things to Keep in Mind while going for Rafting
- 3. Rishikesh: The Yoga & Meditation Centre in India
- 4. How to Prepare Yourself for a River Rafting Trip?
- 5. Marine Drive to Rishikesh River Rafting Guide: An Expedition offering Utter Jubilation
- 6. What to expect from River Rafting in Rishikesh?
- Important Things to Consider While River Rafting
- 5 Things to Keep in Mind while going for Rafting
- Rishikesh: The Yoga & Meditation Centre in India
- How to Prepare Yourself for a River Rafting Trip?
- Marine Drive to Rishikesh River Rafting Guide: An Expedition offering Utter Jubilation
- What to expect from River Rafting in Rishikesh?